Versailles Academy Of Make-Up Arts, Esthetics, Hair
We Create Professionals of the Highest Standards
Intuitive. Structured. Cutting Edge. Full-time and Part-Time Programs in Esthetics, Hairstyling and Make-Up
Aspiring students who are eager to enter the world of beauty are assured of the best possible education at Versailles Academy. All beauty courses are not the same. Find out why most salon and spa managers and owners recruit exclusively from Versailles. The quality of your education makes a big difference!
COME AND MEET US!
Student Information & Tour Appointments
You are invited to book an information appointment with our admissions office during our hours of Monday through Friday, 9:00 am‐5:00 pm. This is a great opportunity to have a tour of our facilities and to learn more about the beauty industry, career possibilities, upcoming programs, and ask any questions you may have. Registration can be completed in person at the end of the appointment.
If you are interested in becoming a beauty professional and would like to make an appointment for a private tour, please call our reception at 613‐521‐4155 or email us at email@example.com to inquire about availability.
Virtual Tour of Versailles Academy
Take a virtual tour of our facilities! Versailles Academy is conveniently located at 1930 Bank Street with plenty of free parking and access to public transportation. Our bright and spacious custom designed campus includes over 6500 square feet of salon, spa, and teaching space. Students will enjoy the contemporary styled space flooded with natural light. All rooms have their own heat, air conditioning, and music controls which create the perfect atmosphere for elevated education.
Dedicated areas for practical work, theory work, and break times. See why Versailles Academy is Ottawa’s premier beauty school- click here to take the tour:
2022 New Full-Time Program Registrations
NOW ACCEPTING REGISTRATIONS FOR FULL‐TIME FALL 2022 & WINTER 2023 PROGRAMS!
- Professional Esthetician: Starting September 6, 2022 & January 23, 2023
- Professional Medical Esthetician: Starting September 6, 2022 & January 23, 2023
- Professional Hairstylist: Starting August 29, 2022 & January 16, 2023
- Professional Hairstylist and Make‐Up Artist: Starting August 29, 2022 & January 16, 2023
The Next Round of Part‐Time Courses Is Starting Soon!
Sign up now for one of these intensive, exciting classes and give your career a boost!
- Make‐up Artistry: small group courses starting in September, January, and April ( course details )
- Facial Techniques or Advanced Facial Techniques: private courses start monthly ( course details )
- Medical Facial and Skin Care Therapy: private courses start monthly ( course details )
- IPL Intense Pulsed Light Therapy: private courses start monthly ( course details )
- Manicure or Pedicure or Gel Nail Techniques: private courses start monthly ( course details )
- Eyelash Extensions: small group courses start bi-monthly ( course details )
- Waxing or Sugaring: private courses start monthly ( course details )
- Back and Body Massage or Back and Body Treatments: private courses start monthly ( course details )
Please inquire about start dates for other part-time programs!
Producing Qualified Beauty Professionals Since 1981
At Versailles Academy, we take pride in our modern facilities and equipment, and in our esteemed reputation.
Let’s get to Work
Our graduates, both estheticians and hairstylists, are held in high regard in the spa and salon industry. They also gain valuable work experience through our Job Search Assistance Service.
We provide our students with career counselling services including Resume Building Workshops, Job Interview Skills, Social Media Branding and Portfolio Development. Versailles also has a prominent Careers and Job Opportunities Board in our lobby for both current and past graduates.
- Winner of Top Choice Award for Ottawa - Best Esthetic and Cosmetic School
- Winner of Consumer Choice Award for Ottawa - Best Hairstyling and Esthetic School
“For many years, we have collaborated with the talented Make-Up Artist and Hairstyling students from Versailles Academy in photo-shoots and our Fashion Shows. Their work is outstanding and very professional.”
- Louise Robinson, Richard Robinson Academy of Fashion Design